835 North Cassady Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Calgon Carbon's High Flow VENTSORB® (HFVS) emission control units were developed to utilize granular activated carbon to treat air/vapor containing vollatile organic compounds (VOC), acid gases, ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and other contaminant emissions from a variety of applications at industrial and commercial sites. There are four sizes available to treat airflows up to 3,000 cfm in a single system. These units are designed to allow selection of the optimum size to economically solve air treatment needs and are constructed with features that allow for ease of installation and operation.
The HFVS units are available in four canister sizes: 500 cfm, 1,000 cfm, 2,000 cfm, and 3,000 cfm. The units are constructed of carbon steel with an internal epoxy lining and external coating.
• Easy to install - the HFVS is fitted with fork-lift provisions for ease of off-loading and positioning near the emission source.
• Ready to use - The units are delivered preloaded with granulated active carbon (GAC) to minimize labor costs for set-up.
• Available with a fan and skid for a complete adsorption system.
• Optimum design - the HFVS units are designed to optimize the amount of GAC installed in each unit taking into consideration the airflow requirements, available space, and low system pressure drop.
• Reusable unit - When the GAC in the HFVS is spent and cannot remove additional contaminants, it can be easily removed and refilled using the large 20" diameter man-way installed in the top of the unit. Additionally, the entire unit may be exchanged by ordering a fresh unit and returning the spent unit to one of our ten service centers.
• Corrosion resistant - The HFVS units are constructed of epoxy lined and painted carbon steel with a stainless steel bed support.
• Effective treatment of a wide variety of contaminants - the HFVS can be filled with different types of GAC to provide treatment tailored to your specific requirements.
• Continuous treatment - the HFVS unit works 24 hours per day to remove contaminants from air emissions regardless of fluctuations of air flow rate.
• Flexibility to meet a variety of needs - The HFVS unit requires relatively little space. When necessary, the units can be installed side by side then piped for either series or parallel operation. If higher flows or high concentrations of contaminates are involved, Barnebey Sutcliffe's larger HECA or HDB units should be considered.
• Purchase or lease options are available.
Wet-activated carbon preferentially removes oxygen from air. In closed or partially closed containers and vessels, oxygen depletion may reach hazardous levels. If workers are to enter a vessel containing carbon, appropriate sampling and work procedures for potentially low oxygen spaces should be followed, including all applicable Federal and State requirements.
Activated carbon preferentially removes oxygen from air. In closed or partially closed containers and vessels, oxygen depletion may reach hazardous levels. If workers are to enter a vessel containing carbon, appropriate sampling and work procedures for potentially low oxygen spaces should be followed, including all applicable Federal and State requirements.
Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary herein, in no event shall Supplier or its contractors or suppliers of any tier be liable to Purchaser for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages as a result of a breach of any provision hereunder or for any other claim of any kind arising out of or relating to this document, whether in contract, in tort (including without limitation, negligence or strict liability), indemnification or otherwise. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary herein, for all losses, damages, liabilities or expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs), whether for indemnity or negligence, including errors, omissions or other acts, or willful misconduct, or based in contract, warranty (including any costs and fees for repairing, replacing or re-performing services or curing a breach hereof), or for any other cause of action (individually, a “Claim”; collectively, “Claims”), Supplier’s liability, including the liability of its insurers, employees, agents, directors, and officers and all other persons for whom Supplier is legally responsible, shall not, to the maximum extent permitted by law, exceed in the cumulative aggregate with respect to all Claims arising out of or related to this document, the total amount of compensation paid to Supplier hereunder. All Claims of whatsoever nature shall be deemed waived unless made in writing within forty-five (45) days of the occurrence giving rise to the Claim.
Calgon Carbon Corporation warrants that the High Flow VENTSORB® will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days following the date of purchase. In the event of a breach of this warranty, Calgon Carbon Corporation will, in its discretion, repair or replace any defective parts or the complete unit during the warranty period. This warranty does not apply to defects caused by (i) normal wear and tear, (ii) accident, disaster or event of force majeure, (iii) misuse, fault or negligence of or by Buyer, (iv) use of High Flow VENTSORB® in a manner for which it is not designed, (v) external causes such as, but not limited to, power failure or electrical power surges, or (vi) improper storage and handling of the High Flow VENTSORB®. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, CALGON CARBON CORPORATION DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CALGON CARBON CORPORATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE HIGH FLOW VENTSORB® ARE ERROR-FREE OR WILL ACCOMPLISH ANY PARTICULAR RESULT. ANY ADVICE OR ASSISTANCE FURNISHED BY CALGON CARBON CORPORATION IN RELATION TO THE HIGH FLOW VENTSORB® PROVIDED FOR HEREUNDER SHALL NOT GIVE RISE TO ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. THIS WARRANTY WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES UNLESS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED AND REFERENCED BY CALGON CARBON CORPORATION.Download a PDF of this product